Period of Implementation: March, 2018 - May 2019
Donor: USAID Project Governing for Growth (G4G) in Georgia / Deloitte Consulting Overseas Projects LLCMain objectives of the project is to:
- Support capacity building of line Ministry and ensure informed decision for sustainable management of freshwater resources;
- Develop sample water allocation scenarios and plan for Tedzami river basin.
Results of the project are:
- Developed practical handbook on WEAP application for practitioners;
- Developed training curriculum on WEAP for educational institutions and conduct two-three training sessions;
- Developed water allocation scenarios and plan for Tedzami river.